I have these nifty Eloquent Science 4-GB flashdrives for sale. They cost £10/€15/$15 if you see me in person, or add £3/€5/$6 for postage. The drive comes preloaded with lots of great resources: • Excerpts and outtakes from Eloquent Science • 21 direct links to online resources • 61 articles specifically designed to help develop […]
David M. Schultz is a Professor of Synoptic Meteorology at the Centre for Atmospheric Science, School of Earth, Atmospheric, and Environmental Sciences, The University of Manchester. Presently, he is Chief Editor for Monthly Weather Review, the longest-running meteorological journal in the world. In 2014, he received the University of Manchester Teaching Excellence Award. He has published over 115 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- “Improving Together: Better Science Writing Through Peer Learning”
- Book review: Science Research Writing for Non-Native Speakers of English
- Book review: Designing Science Presentations: A Visual Guide to Figures, Papers, Slides, Posters, and More
- Book Review: Science Communication: A Practical Guide for Scientists
- Book Review: Trees, maps, and theorems: Effective communication for rational minds by Jean-luc Duomont
Thank you Sabbia Nera in Santorini for making our holiday the best. Complimentary homemade tiramisu! pic.twitter.com/rqqv8Uv07k