David M. Schultz is a Professor of Synoptic Meteorology at the Centre for Atmospheric Science, School of Earth, Atmospheric, and Environmental Sciences, The University of Manchester. Presently, he is Chief Editor for Monthly Weather Review, the longest-running meteorological journal in the world. In 2014, he received the University of Manchester Teaching Excellence Award. He has published over 115 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Book review: Science Research Writing for Non-Native Speakers of English
- Book review: Designing Science Presentations: A Visual Guide to Figures, Papers, Slides, Posters, and More
- Book Review: Science Communication: A Practical Guide for Scientists
- Book Review: Trees, maps, and theorems: Effective communication for rational minds by Jean-luc Duomont
- Book Review: Just My Type by Simon Garfield
RT @PicardTips: Picard management tip: Be flexible with rules and regulations. Hire the best people and trust their judgement.
RT @ass_deans: Without associate deans, you'd probably just focus on research and teaching and then where would the university be?