David M. Schultz is a Professor of Synoptic Meteorology at the Centre for Atmospheric Science, School of Earth, Atmospheric, and Environmental Sciences, The University of Manchester. Presently, he is Chief Editor for Monthly Weather Review, the longest-running meteorological journal in the world. In 2014, he received the University of Manchester Teaching Excellence Award. He has published over 135 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- How Bill Paxton Helped Us Understand Tornadoes in Europe
- Goodreads loves Eloquent Science
- “Improving Together: Better Science Writing Through Peer Learning”
- Book review: Science Research Writing for Non-Native Speakers of English
- Book review: Designing Science Presentations: A Visual Guide to Figures, Papers, Slides, Posters, and More
RT @EUStormMap: Really impressive images by Laura Bernardo taken in Mercersburg, PA, USA 25.2.17 Just Stunning! a real ground scrap… https://t.co/6UzSeQvqaR